Dog Walking Franchise Opportunity
Our pet care business is growing because of its excellent reputation of first class animal care. We were recognised at the Midlands Enterprise Awards 2017 for "Best Dog Walking Company - West Midlands"
If you would like the opportunity to grow with us and join our award winning team you may want to consider applying for a Wet Nose Waggy Tail dog walking franchise.
There are many benefits to joining us at this exciting time, including:
* Our record for repeat business trading on our reputation for quality animal care.
* The flexibility to fit around your lifestyle. Most of our walks are between 10.30am and 3.30pm.
* Realistic first year earnings of £12,000 - £15,000.
* Year two is greatly dependant on the level of work you put in to building your pet care franchise.
HOW WE SUPPORT YOU
* Support to build your client base and ongoing services. Over 80% of our franchisees customers are sourced by us.
* We build your own Google friendly page on our website, giving all the details of your area.
* We provide you with all the artwork for business cards, leaflets and posters.
* We have an in-house designer and marketing expert.
* We give a monthly donation to Pawprints Dog Rescue, we also volunteer and raise funds for them - we really do love dogs.
Our model is quite different to other dog walking franchise opportunities.
* We don't ask for a large upfront payment, just enough to cover the contract and admin to get you started.
* We don't need you to have a new sign written vehicle, we insist you don't have one. It's safer for the dogs and the owners property.
* Using our website, we actively find you new customers and help you build your business.
We are dedicated to providing each franchisee access to our expertise to allow you to grow and develop your dog walking franchise business. We will provide you with training, initial advice, marketing guidance, operational advice and templates to get you started and to ensure your business runs in an efficient and profitable manner.
A lot of information will be learned on the job, and a lot is also common sense, but we want to give you the background necessary for success. We will provide you with access to the systems and tools we use to ensure your dog walking business runs successfully.
The most important aspect of dog walking and pet care is a love of animals and the experience of being around them. We will show you how to run all other aspects of the business.
We’re not looking to work with business people; we are looking for animal lovers.
* The rights to use the Wet Nose Waggy Tail name and branding.
* The franchise agreement with your own unique territory.
* Two days training and work shadowing with a current franchisee.
* Your own area page on the Wet Nose Waggy tail website.
* Your own email addresses for your area and your team @wetnosewaggytail.co.uk
* Expert marketing advice from an award winning marketer.
* The templates to get you up and running with clients.
* Additional advice on the best vehicles.
* Advice on transport cages for your vehicle.
We’ll give you everything you need to start up your own dog walking business with our proven brand and experience. For more information please see our guide to starting a dog walking franchise.
To apply for a Wet Nose Waggy Tail franchise or for more information please complete our franchise application form (a PDF version is also available by right clicking here and selecting "save link as")
Please send completed forms to: email@example.com
See the table below to see how we compare:
|Franchise Provider||Initial Fee||Monthly Charge||Licence Fee|
|Wet Nose Waggy Tail||£995||None||10%|
|Dog Knows||£9,000||Yes||up to 15%|
|Animals at Home||£14,000||None||8%|
|Sweeney Dog||£11,994||£350.00||up to £350 per month|
|The Dog Walker||£16,800||None||£250 per year|
|Auntie's Doggie Franchise||£28,000||None||Not advertised.|